Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September Morning

Woke up this morning to a beautiful, though extremely dry, autumn day, and I'm determined to get back in the studio and paint. I have several pieces in various stages of completion, but just haven't had a good block of time to work on them. Well today that changes! My errands are done, I have nothing on the calendar that needs my attention, so once I get the critters fed, I'm off to the studio (my critters include a Great Dane, Max, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Charlie, a border collie/jack russell mix named Ringo and, last but not least, Buddy Sue--a lab/cocker spaniel mix.) They're the cutest little pack! They are, from left to right, Ringo, the border collie mix; Charlie--the Cav; and Max--the Great Dane. My pics of Buddy Sue are on my other computer. I'll try to upload one later.


Been thinking about the upcoming presidential election, and for the first time since I've been old enough to vote, I am not sure who I'll vote for. I've always considered myself a Democrat, but honestly, I'm not too confident about Barack Obama. I'm not overly thrilled with John McCain and Sarah Palin either, but I'm leaning toward them simply because I feel slightly more confident about McCain. I can't bring myself to vote for Obama just because he's a Democrat and so am I. I guess I care more about the country than the party.

Politics...blah.

No comments: