Monday, February 22, 2010

Still Life with Spoon - Daily Painting

I usually try to keep Mondays free--sort of a recovery day from the busy weekend. Today much of the day was spent ordering art supplies and getting ready for a mini-seminar I'm taking on developing a business plan for my art studio.  I did manage to finish the little painting I started the other day. I am not very good at choosing titles. If it wouldn't confuse everyone (myself included) I'd probably call every thing "Untitled."  I suppose I could number them, but eventually I'd lose track and that would be even more confusing.  So this one is called "Still Life with Spoon."  It's 4 x 6, oil.
     Tomorrow it's another shelter animal portrait, and then on to a commissioned portrait. I love doing portraits!


              
                   

No comments: